Content Creator (with design skills) responsibilities include:
- Researching industry-related topics.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms.
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints.
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
We are looking for a content creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s website, like articles, ebooks and social media posts; and the ability to design some of the visual.
Content creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and be generating traffic and leads for new business.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Update our websites as needed.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven work experience as a content creator, copywriter or similar role; with some graphic designing experience.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Hands-on experience with content management systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in UK English.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Time-management skills.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Photoshop etc.; good to know InDesign and Illustrator).
- Proficient in design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.